LABRLS




Sunday, July 11, 2010

INSTANT PARATHA

Photobucket

If you are hungry and need something quick to eat, I suggest you try this instant paratha. It's so convenient you can serve them anytime of the day.

Photobucket

Just remove few pieces from the freezer, remove the plastic sheet, place it on the pan without oil, this dough has oil, cook one side and flip over, fry until golden brown.

Photobucket

It is now ready to serve. Enjoy with your favorite curry or just spread with condensed milk and roll up, now it becomes instant dessert.

This is better brand I have tried so far, fairly thick and perfect size. They are many ways to enjoy this, will let you know soon.

If you want to try real paratha, do check out this link:
http://treatntrick.blogspot.com/2009/11/homemade-roti-prata.html

Photobucket


Until next post, have a great weekend everyone!

22 comments:

Krishnaveni said...

usually i buy frozen paratas and they are my husband's fav, very easy to prepare

Suja Manoj said...

Love parathas..very easy to prepare.thanks for sharing.

Satya said...

i also usually buy frozen paratha but never tried this brand ..thanks for sharing

kitchen queen said...

instant paratha helps during emergency.

Unknown said...

same here, love frozen parathas for instant readiness :)

Swathi said...

I am not a fan of store bought paratha. I used to make koothu paroota with them.

Satrupa said...

gr8 post ........

Priya Suresh said...

Sometimes i do buy them,very handy na.

Deliah's Deli said...

senang banget ni-musti grab bila2 pg cold storage :D p/s pakoda kat bwh jemput2 eyh-nmpak sedap :p~

CS said...

Hi ..
I love the instant one too but I always buy Kawan brand. I wonder which one, between the two is better.

PJ said...

yes, i always keep frozen parathas.. there are always times when all you have time for is to heat the gridle and they come very handy then.

Indian Khana said...

Oh tell me what a bliss is to have them :)..I use chinatown brand ..never used fairprice one yet...howz it is?

TREAT AND TRICK said...

somuffins...kawan brand is also good, I have tried them but sometime it's not available here...

Priti...I have tried chinatown brand but it's is smaller and quite thin, my children prefer fairprice so we stick to this one....

Sushma Mallya said...

That looks really good...

Federica Simoni said...

devono essere buonissimi!!!a presto!!ciaoooooooooo!

GayathriRaj said...

i like Kawan brand a lot and these Fair price Paratha tastes almost similar as the paratha v eat in restaurants...loved it...

Faith said...

I've never bought these frozen, they look like a great product! Perfect for a busy night!

MaryMoh said...

Oooh .... I love paratha. Ate quite a lot this trip I went back. Just so good with curry, especially with dhal curry or lamb curry. Have tried the instant one. I think it can't be compared to the freshly made ones.

Reanaclaire said...

normally i can take them fresh over here near my place... very nice too!

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Thanks all for your lovely comments.....

Prema said...

This really helps,i too prepare this...

Sanjeeta kk said...

Thanks for sharing this useful information.