LABRLS




Sunday, June 30, 2013

*CORIANDER CHICKEN*

Coriander Chicken Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

Coriander Chicken is one of the tastiest and most unusual  dishes I have ever tried. This recipe combined both the coriander seeds and coriander  leaves for an amazing blend of flavor.

The only down side is that once you start cooking, you're pretty much tied to the stove. It requires a lot of stirring, checking and adding things and so on.  Still don't let it put you off, it is absolutely fabulous. Seriously it has to be tried!

Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /   INSTAGRAM /   YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  

 GOOGLE+  /  TWITTER  /    PINTEREST 


Coriander Chicken Recipe @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com
CORIANDER CHICKEN
Yield    :    6-8  servings

1 kg chicken pieces
3 tablespoon oil
2 bay leaves
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tablespoon ground coriander
2 teaspoon  ground cumin
2 teaspoon  ground fennel
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp chili powder
2 in cinnamon stick
5 cloves
2 cups water
1 cup cream
GROUND
1 cup cilantro
1/2 cup mint leaves
1 in ginger
2 big onion
3 green chili
4  cloves garlic
salt to taste

Coriander Chicken Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com


METHOD

Marinate chicken with 1/4 portion of the blended ingredients with salt for 30 minutes.

Heat the oil, fry cinnamon,  cloves, blended ingredients,  ground coriander, cumin, fennel, bay leaves turmeric and chili powder  until fragrant.

Add in chicken, cook for 2 minutes, stirring in between. Add water and cook until chicken turns tender.

Now add the cream and garam masala, let simmer for few minutes, remove from heat.

Serve hot.

Coriander Chicken Recipe  @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com



Bookmark and Share

  

32 comments:

www.jiboombaa.com said...

Flavourful and delicious Corriander chicken..yummy!

Swathi said...

Coriander chicken looks delicious.

Joanne T Ferguson said...

G'day! Your recipe and photo look SO delicious, true!
I have put this directly on my list to do! Thank you!
Cheers! Joanne

Sona - quick picks/pick quicks said...

loved the thick gravey..very tempting..

Unknown said...

One of my faves!!! My youngest son and I would eat this daily!Whenever I make this I miss my daddy terribly.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Gee

Natashalh said...

The flavors look different, but really good! Pinning so I don't loose track of your recipe. =)

Visiting from the Sweet & Savoury Sunday!

Natashalh

Rosita Vargas said...

Estupenda receta de pollo con cilantro es lo más rico y aromático muy buena ,saludos y abrazos.

Choc Chip Uru @ Go Bake Yourself said...

Love coriander it always gives such a nice flavour :)

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

Leslie @ Violet Imperfection said...

This sounds really yummy. I'm going to show my husband, he's the chef in our family.

Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
Leslie
www.violetimperfection.com

divya said...

Wow...that looks amazing and perfect

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious. will try out soon

Diane Balch said...

This looks spectacular really exotic and I think I have all the spices. Pinning.

mjskit said...

When I saw the 1 Tbsp. of ground coriander I knew I would love this dish! Love coriander and cilantro so this looks like a dish I really need to try! Thanks!

Lanaya | Raising Reagan said...

I have never been a huge fan of coriander but it is on chicken and I love chicken.
Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com

bj said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe...
bet it's wonderful.
Over from 4 Kiddos

Erin @ Table for 7 said...

Thank you for linking up to Share Your Stuff Tuesdays! Hope to see you again next week :)

AG said...

I LOVE coriander! :) I think this would be even better with some fresh coriander on top! I can't wait to make this! Thank you so much for linking up with me this week at Tasty Tuesdays! I’ve pinned this & shared it with my followers! Please be sure to stop back by the party and check out some of the other links!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Mmmm... 'Looks delicious! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Thank you for hopping on board The Great Blog Train!

easyfoodsmith said...

A very interesting recipe indeed. We love coriander and I am sure this is gonna be loved by my family.

The Brussels Cook(er) said...

Absolutely lovely recipe: fresh and vibrant yet low in calories - and I think it's quick and easy (which is another bonus)!!

Anonymous said...

This is surely a new recipe that I will have to try. Love the idea of coriander in it. To: "me"
Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

Wow! I can just imagine all those flavors. Your house must have smelled terrific. Thanks for sharing at What'd You Do This Weekend.

Katherines Corner said...

oh my goodness, yum. Thank you for sharing at the hop xo

Susan@Organized31 said...

Sounds yummy enough to deal with the stirring. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday.

Unknown said...

yum!!!!!!

I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/. I would be honored if you join us! Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Cathy

Rosita Vargas said...

Una receta comprobada con condimentos de lujo adoro el cilantro,pollo irresistible,saludos y abrazos.

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Kathy Penney said...

This looks delicious! Coriander goes so well with chicken. Pinning to my entrees board on Pinterest! Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty! I always love connecting with fellow foodies. Hope you come back soon!

Mommy Evolution said...

Visiting from Ahola Friday. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com. And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

wow...super green colour..nice..
http://www.mahaslovelyhome.com/2013/07/papaya-banana-smoothiepapaya-chocolate.html

Sangeeta Prakash said...

I admit this is anew recipe.I studied the method,it ought to be very delicious.